- Traditional Slovenian welcome by folkdance group in costumes who serve “šklojce” (dried fruits).
- Live Slovenian music.
- Folklore show – costumes and dances from different regions of Slovenia.
- You can participate in amusing traditional dances and games.
- At the end of evening every guest receives a gift.
- Traditional Slovenian food.
DURATION: One pleasant evening (two and a half hours)
Mixed Slovenian cold cuts
Chicken fillet peasant style or
(Pork cutlet peasant style on request basis only)
Potatoes a La Chef
Example NON-MEAT MENU:
Soy burger and buckwheat kasha with mushrooms
Price includes: welcome drink with dried fruit »školjce«, glass of red or white wine, dinner with 4 course menu, show with animation, coordinator and organization.
Price does not include: drinks as per consumption (possible to add drink package of your choice).
Location: in the city centre of Ljubljana, walking distance from your hotel.
Slovenian evening received Silver award for innovation and creativity (2007) and Award for best realisation of promising ideas (2009) by Slovenian Tourist Board.